HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT.
1. Please arrive on time. If you arrive early please let me know you are here. If by chance the salon entrance is locked please knock.
2. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer provided for you upon entering and exiting the salon.
3. MASKS: Vaccination may reduce your risk of contracting COVID 19, or experiencing severe illness, but there is no guarantee. For our safety we will both be wearing a mask at all times.
IS YOUR CURRENT MASK OF CHOICE PROTECTING YOU? We are learning that some masks do not offer adequate protection. Please consider upgrading your mask to a KN95, N95 or equivalent. Please make sure that it is a good fit.
Due to the highly infectious Omicron virus, research suggests that a non - medical mask offers little protection. Please note: These are the blue masks or cloth masks most of us have been wearing. Adding a cloth mask on top of a non medical mask or a cloth mask with a polypropylene filter ( insert ) increases your protection but the N95 is still the Gold standard. I am happy to help ( just a phone call away ) if you need additional help finding an adequate mask. I will be wearing a N95 or equivalent.
4. SANITATION: Surfaces will be cleaned before, during and after your visit. Nicole is BARBICIDE certified and the salon has a DYSON air purification system.
Plexi glass at reception desk.
5. SILENT BLOW-DRY: The blow dryer is loud so in order to hear each other speak, we tend to project our voices. The high velocity of air projected at close range also increases the risk of potential aerosol spread. Therefore, please no talking during the blow-dry. I will do the same. This will also create a moment for you to sit back, relax, and enjoy.
IF YOU PREFER:
Dry cut please arrive with clean hair. I will flat iron, cut, and style.
1) Are you or anyone in your household experiencing cold, flu or COVID 19 symptoms? If so please reschedule for a time when everyone has fully recovered.
2) Have you or a family member been in recent close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID 19? If so please reschedule for 10 days post contact with infected individual.
3) Have you or someone in your household travelled by plane? If so a negative PCR test post flight or a 10 day wait time is required before scheduled appointment.